From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||1966 in New York|
|Clark Terry chronology|
|Bob Brookmeyer chronology|
Allmusic's Jason Ankeny awarded the album 4 stars and states "Perhaps because trumpeter Clark Terry and trombonist Bob Brookmeyer spent the majority of their respective careers as sidemen, they retain a remarkable spirit of generosity and unity as leaders. For all the virtuosity on display across Gingerbread Men, what impresses most is the selfless coherence of the session as a whole".
- "Haig and Haig" (Clark Terry) - 4:24
- "I Want a Little Girl" (Billy Moll, Murray Mencher) - 4:00
- "Mood Indigo" (Barney Bigard, Duke Ellington, Irving Mills) - 6:46
- "Milo's Other Samba" (Gary McFarland) - 2:48
- "Gingerbread Boy" (Jimmy Heath) - 2:32
- "My Gal" (Terry) - 5:30
- "Naptown" (Alan Foust) - 5:28
- "Morning Mist" (Hank Johnson) - 3:12
- "Bye Bye Blackbird" (Ray Henderson, Mort Dixon) - 6:40
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.