From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||August 25, 1969|
|Studio||Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ|
|Houston Person chronology|
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
Allmusic awarded the album 4 stars, stating: "The music is generally quite commercial and is certainly not recommended to bebop purists, although it has some strong moments. But overall these performances succeed more as background music than as creative jazz".
All compositions by Houston Person except as noted
- Prestige Records discography accessed April 11, 2013
- Payne, D, A Houston Person discography, June 7, 2009.
- Enciclopedia del Jazz: Person, Houston, accessed February 16, 2018
- Yanow, S. Allmusic listing accessed April 11, 2013.
- Cook, Richard; Morton, Brian (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings (9th ed.). Penguin. p. 1148. ISBN 978-0-141-03401-0.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.