From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Motto||CONNECT . INFORM . INSPIRE|
Google Business Group (GBG) is a non-profit community of business professionals to share knowledge about web technologies for business success. It has over 150 local communities or chapters in various cities including: Mumbai, Bangalore, Belgaum, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Chennai, Buenos Aires, Davao, Cape Town, Rio de Janeiro, Yaba, Lekki, Ikeja, Peshawar, Lahore and GBG FCT - Abuja  e.t.c spanning across 30 countries around the world. The initiative was started by and is backed by Google, but driven by local chapter managers and the community members to connect, learn and impact overall success of their businesses; it is independent from the Google Corporation.
Google Business Groups (GBG) are independent community-led groups formed by passionate entrepreneurs who share knowledge about Google products and web technologies for local business success. When you join GBG, you will be part of a global network of communities where entrepreneurs can connect, learn, and get inspired. GBG events are open to all.
- K. V. Kurmanath (April 5, 2013). "Google business groups to be set up in India". The Hindu BusinessLine. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Google Business Group Talks". Social Samosa. January 11, 2014. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "Google Business Group holds Davao biz conference". Philippine Information Agency. Archived from the original on October 20, 2014. Retrieved 15 October 2014.
- "GBG Peshawar Brings WomenWill Series Back To Pakistan". International Data Group Pakistan. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Google Business Group Lahore Makes a Comeback". International Data Group Pakistan. Retrieved 4 May 2018.
- "Google Business Group (GBG) Abuja". Aderogba Otunla. Retrieved 28 July 2019.
- Kevin Chen (April 5, 2013). "Google India Launches Google Business Group (GBG)". DailyFinance. Retrieved 15 October 2014. Originally published at Fool.com.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.