From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamstall Ridware is a village and civil parish in the Lichfield district of Staffordshire, England. It is in the Trent Valley, and lies close to the villages of Hill Ridware, Mavesyn Ridware and Pipe Ridware. It is eight miles north of the city of Lichfield, and four miles east of Rugeley. The hamlet of Olive Green lies to the east of the village at grid reference .
Hamstall Ridware is also the name of one of the two members of UK-based downtempo band Sundae Club.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 8 December 2015.
- "Names and codes for Administrative Geography". Office for National Statistics. 31 December 2008. Retrieved 15 September 2009.
- Historic England. "HAMSTALL HALL (1038777)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Historic England. "GATEHOUSE AND ATTACHED COURTYARD WALLS AT HAMSTALL HALL (1190607)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
- Historic England. "TOWER AND ATTACHED WALLS AT HAMSTALL HALL (1374300)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 3 October 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.