From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|1952||U. Krishna Rao||Indian National Congress|
|1957||U. Krishna Rao||Indian National Congress|
|1962||K. S. G. Haja Sahriff||Indian National Congress|
|1971||A. M. Mohideen||Independent|
|1977||A. Selvarajan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1980||A. Selvarajan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1984||A. Rahman Khan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1989||M. Karunanidhi||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1991||M. Karunanidhi||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|1996||K. Anbazhagan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2001||K. Anbazhagan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2006||K. Anbazhagan||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2011||Pala. Karuppiah||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
|2016||Vacant due to resignation of sitting member||None|
|2016||P. K. Sekar Babu||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam|
- "Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Constituency Map". Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly. Archived from the original on 14 June 2012. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- "Tamil Nadu - Final Notification & Order" (PDF). Delimitation Commission of India. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- "Pala. Karuppiah quits Assembly seat". The Hindu. 29 January 2016.
- "2016 Tamil Nadu General Election: Constituency Data Summary" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 18. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "Statistical reports of assembly elections". Election Commission of India. Archived from the original on October 5, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.