From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
|Released||June 1, 1993|
|Producer||Bell Biv DeVoe, Chris Stokes, Wolf & Epic, Daryl Simmons, L.A. & Babyface, Rico Anderson, Kenyatta "Kelo" Williams, Fatin Dantzler & Lionel Caviness, Jay Wright & Anthony Velazquez|
|Bell Biv DeVoe chronology|
Hootie Mack is the second studio album released by R&B group, Bell Biv DeVoe. It was released on June 1, 1993 through MCA Records and featured production from the group itself and some of R&B's top producers such as Chris Stokes, L.A. Reid and Babyface. As the follow-up to the group's 4x multi-platinum debut album, Poison, expectations were high. Although Hootie Mack wasn't as successful as Poison, however, the album peaked at 19 on the Billboard 200 and 6 on the Top R&B Albums. Two singles made it to the charts "Something In Your Eyes" and "Above the Rim", the former making it to 38 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album was certified gold on August 25, 1993.
- "Nickel" (Chris Stokes, Cyrus Melchor, Jacques Kennedy, Louie Carr; Jr., Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe) - 3:17
- "Above the Rim" (Rico Anderson, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe, Mark Wilson) - 3:37
- "Lovely" (Michael Bivins, Carl Bourelly, Louie Carr, Jr., Ronnie DeVoe, Jacques Kennedy, Ricky Bell, Shonda Crable, Mark Wilson) - 3:52
- "Ghetto Booty" (Rico Anderson) - 3:52
- "Hootie Mack" (Kenyatta Williams, Louie Carr Jr., Jacques Kennedy, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe, Hamilton Bohannon) - 4:08
- "From the Back" (Bret Mazur, Richard Wolf, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe, Shonda Crable, Richard Wolf) - 3:52
- "Show Me the Way" (Jay Wright, Anthony Velazquez, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe) - 3:44
- "The Situation" (Kenyatta Williams, Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins, Ronnie DeVoe, Taina Monges, Shonda Crable) - 5:34
- "Something in Your Eyes" (Kenneth Edmonds) - 4:54
- "Please Come Back" (Fatin Dantzler, Lionel Caviness, Charles Robinson, Jr.) - 4:32
- "Lost in the Moment" (Fatin Dantzler, Lionel Caviness) - 5:27
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.