From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|I'll Take Romance|
|Directed by||Edward H. Griffith|
|Produced by||Everett Riskin|
|Written by||Jane Murfin|
|Music by||Morris Stoloff|
|Cinematography||Lucien N. Andriot|
|Edited by||William A. Lyon|
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
An opera manager (Melvyn Douglas) tries to woo a contract-breaking soprano (Grace Moore) into performing in Buenos Aires.
- Songs and arias performed by Grace Moore
- I'll Take Romance (music by Ben Oakland, lyrics by Oscar Hammerstein II)
- Gavotte (Manon, music by Jules Massenet, lyrics by Henri Meilhac and Philippe Gille)
- Drinking Song (La traviata, music by Giuseppe Verdi, lyrics by Francesco Maria Piave)
- First Act Duet (Madama Butterfly, music by Giacomo Puccini, lyrics by Giuseppe Giacosa and Luigi Illica)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.