From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Type||Office, serviced apartment and others|
|Location||Jalan Binjai, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Antenna spire||274 m (899 ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Foster and Partners|
|Developer||IB Tower Sdn. Bhd.|
|Main contractor||Daewoo E&C|
Ilham Tower (also known as Ilham Baru Tower, or abbreviated to IB Tower) is a skyscraper located at Jalan Binjai near the famous Jalan Ampang in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The tower has 58 floors it is 274 metres (899 ft) tall. It was completed in 2015 and is the fifth-tallest structure in Malaysia.
- "Floors & Specifications". IB Tower Sdn. Bhd.
- "Ilham Baru Tower, KLCC". Prop Wall.
- "Raising the skyline in Kuala Lumpur: Daewoo's Ilham Baru Tower". Business Review Australia.
- "Home". IB Tower Sdn. Bhd.
- "Postcard from . . . Kuala Lumpur". Financial Times.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.