From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inclusion or include in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inclusion or Include may refer to:
- Social inclusion, affirmative action to change the circumstances and habits that leads to social exclusion
- Inclusion (mineral), any material that is trapped inside a mineral during its formation
- Inclusion bodies, aggregates of stainable substances in biological cells
- Cytoplasmic inclusion, insoluble non-living substances suspended in a cell's cytosol
- Inclusion (taxonomy), combining of biological species
- Include directive, in computer programming
- include.io, a career website for underrepresented technologists and recruiters
- Inclusive (disambiguation)
- Transclusion, the inclusion of part or all of an electronic document into one or more other documents by hypertext reference
- Inclusion–exclusion principle, in combinatorics
- All pages with titles beginning with Inclusion
- All pages with titles beginning with Include
|| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inclusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.