From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jennifer Healy Keintz
|Member of the South Dakota House of Representatives|
from the 1st district
|Assumed office |
January 12, 2021
Serving with Tamara St. John
|Preceded by||Steven McCleerey|
|Born||South Dakota, U.S.|
|Residence||Eden, South Dakota, U.S.|
|Education||South Dakota State University (BS, MS)|
Jennifer Healy Keintz is an American politician and businesswoman who is a member of the South Dakota House of Representatives from the 1st district. Elected in 2020, she assumed office on January 12, 2021.
In 1997 and 1998, Keintz worked as a producer at South Dakota State University. She then worked as a marketing analyst at Suretrade in Providence, Rhode Island. From 2000 to 2002, she was a research analyst at Frank N. Magid Associates. She worked as a manager of usability and website analytics at Barnes & Noble in New York City in 2002 and 2003. She was a strategic marketing manager at Centex in Detroit from 2003 to 2005. From 2005 to 2007, she worked as the director of strategic magazines for PulteGroup in Jacksonville, Florida. She returned to Centex in 2007, working as the director of strategy and marketing until 2009. From 2009 to 2014, she worked as a senior strategist at Frank N. Magid Associates.
Keintz moved to Eden, South Dakota in 2014, establishing an independent real estate brokerage firm. She was elected to the South Dakota House of Representatives, defeating Democratic incumbent Steven McCleerey.
- "South Dakota House of Representatives - District 1". www.ballotready.org. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- "Candidate Profile for Jennifer Healey Keintz". ivoterguide.com. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- "About". Keintz For House - SD District 1. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- "Jennifer Healy Keintz". Ballotpedia. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- "Record number of women elected to state legislature". www.chambernews.com. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
- Haiar, Joshua. "Meet the Candidates: Jennifer Healy Keintz". listen.sdpb.org. Retrieved 2021-01-06.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.