From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. Please help to demonstrate the notability of the topic by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention. If notability cannot be shown, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.Find sources: "Jesse De Vorska" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jesse De Vorska
July 13, 1898
|Died||December 27, 1999 (aged 101)|
Westwood, California, U.S.
|Years active||1923–1936 (film)|
- The Unknown Soldier (1926)
- Rose of the Tenements (1926)
- Jake the Plumber (1927)
- Around the Corner (1930)
- The Last Parade (1931)
- Women of All Nations (1931)
- Goldie (1931)
- The Spider (1931)
- Symphony of Six Million (1932)
- The Strange Love of Molly Louvain (1932)
- Pier 13 (1932)
- Employees Entrance (1933)
- Wine, Women and Song (1933)
- The Call of the Wild (1935)
- Neibaur p. 38
- James L. Neibaur. James Cagney Films of the 1930s. Rowman & Littlefield, 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.