From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Kavanagh may refer to:
- John Kavanagh (actor) (born c. 1940s), Irish actor
- John Kavanagh (bishop) (1913–1985), Catholic Bishop of Dunedin, 1949–1985
- John Kavanagh (Newfoundland politician) (1814–1884), Newfoundland politician
- John Kavanagh (Arizona politician) (born 1950), American politician from Arizona
- John Francis Kavanagh (1903–1984), Irish sculptor and artist
- John Kavanagh (martial artist) (born 1977), Irish martial arts coach
- John Kavanaugh (fl. 1980s–2010s), American composer, lyricist and musical director
- Jack Kavanagh (disambiguation)
- John Cavanagh (disambiguation)
- John Cavanaugh (disambiguation)
||disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.