From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
John Tate (1925–2019) was an American mathematician.
John Tate may also refer to:
- John Torrence Tate, Sr. (1889–1950), American physicist
- John Tate (Australian politician) (1895–1977)
- John Tate (actor) (1915–1979), Australian actor
- John Stuart Tate, Australian politician
- John Tate (boxer) (1955–1998), World Heavyweight Champion
- John Tate (Lord Mayor of London, 1473) (died 1479), Lord Mayor of London
- John Tate (papermaker) (died 1507/8), English paper maker
- John Tate (Lord Mayor of London) (died 1515), Lord Mayor, 1496 and 1514
- John Tate (footballer), English footballer
- John Tate, a character in The Faculty
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.