From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sauter in 2018
|Former country(ies) represented||Germany|
|Born||18 June 1997|
|Home town||Brașov, Romania|
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Former coach||Diana Eisler, Silvia Jansson|
|Skating club||CSU Brașov|
|Training locations||Ravensburg, Germany |
|ISU personal best scores|
Julia Sauter (born 18 June 1997 in Weingarten, Germany) is a German-Romanian figure skater. She has won six senior international medals and five Romanian national titles. At the 2019 European Championships, she qualified to the final segment and finished 14th.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|CS Inge Solar||14th|
|Cup of Nice||18th|
|Int. Challenge Cup||WD|
|Santa Claus Cup||3rd||3rd|
|TBD = Assigned; WD = Withdrew|
|Santa Claus Cup||10th|
|German Youth Champ.||7th N||15th J||21st J|
|Levels: N = Novice U14; J = Junior|
- "Julia SAUTER: 2018/2019". International Skating Union.
- Bodea, Dan (17 January 2013). "Două straniere adoptate la Cluj, campioane ale României la patinaj artistic". citynews.ro (in Romanian). Archived from the original on 30 December 2018.
- "Julia Sauter, prima sub linie la Europenele de patinaj artistic". onlinesport.ro (in Romanian). 26 January 2017. Archived from the original on 10 July 2017.
- "Competition Results: Julia SAUTER". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 30 December 2018.
- "Julia SAUTER". rinkresults.com.
- "Julia SAUTER: 2017/2018". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 29 May 2018.
- "Julia SAUTER: 2016/2017". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 21 May 2017.
- "Julia SAUTER: 2015/2016". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 28 May 2016.
- "Julia SAUTER: 2014/2015". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 22 May 2015.
- "Julia SAUTER: 2013/2014". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 24 March 2014.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.