From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Asia, Middle East, Europe, Australia|
|Headquarters||16, Street: 85, Sector: G-6/4 Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Owner||Kamran Hamid Raja|
|Sister channels||AVT Khyber|
Khyber Middle East
|Khyber News Live||Watch Live|
Khyber News is a News and Current Affairs Pashto satellite television channel in Pakistan, which was launched in August 2007. The channel broadcasts 24 hours a day, providing news, current affairs programs and informative programs to the Pashtun population of Pakistan and Afghanistan as well as those living in the Middle East, Europe, and Australia. Unlike most TV stations in Pakistan, Khyber News programs are only in Pashto language and English language.
The main office of Khyber News is located in Islamabad, Pakistan. It also has regional offices in the cities of Peshawar, Karachi and Quetta in Pakistan as well as in Jalalabad, Kabul and Kandahar in Afghanistan and Dubai.
Khyber News is watched in more than 72 countries.
- Kamran Hamid Raja, Chief Executive Officer
- Jawad Hamid Raja, Chief Operating Officer
- Mubarak Ali, Controller News & Current Affairs
- Hamid Shamshad, Chief Programing Officer
- Nafees Kamal, Chief Technical Officer
- Ch. Muhammad Zubair Ali, Director Presentation
- Asim Qureshi, Director Operations
- Asif Ayub, Director HR
- Saqib Butt, GM Presentation
- Muhammad Idrees, GM Cyber Department
- Aslam Bukhari, Web Master
- Bilal Nasr, Manager Digital Directorates
- Abdul Fahad, Social Media Officer
- Naeem Qasim, Social Media Officer
- PakSat-1R at 38° East
- Downlink Frequency: 3809 MHz
- Polarity: Vertical
- FEC: 2/3
- Symbol Rate: 7750 KSPS
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.