From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Knights for a Day|
|Directed by||Norman Lee|
|Written by||Frank Atkinson |
|Produced by||Aveling Ginever|
|Starring||Nelson Keys |
|Distributed by||Pathé Pictures|
A man wins a car in a competition, and decides to tour round the country. He ends up assisting a prince who is being pursued by a gang of revolutionaries.
- Chibnall p.289
- "Knights for a Day". BFI. Archived from the original on 13 July 2012.
- "Knights for a Day (1937) - Trailers, Reviews, Synopsis, Showtimes and Cast - AllMovie". AllMovie.
- Chibnall, Steve. Quota Quickies: The Birth of the British 'B' Film. British Film Institute, 2007.
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927–1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.