From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kura may refer to:
- eclipse Kura, an interoperability testing open source project for M2M applications
- Kuhl's lorikeet, a bird
- Kura (music producer) (born 1987), Portuguese electro house music DJ and producer
- Kura (company), formerly Response, a contact centre company in Glasgow
- Kura (film), a 1995 Japanese film
- Kura Kaupapa Māori, Māori language immersion schools in New Zealand
- Kura Sushi, a sushi restaurant chain in Japan
- Kura (saddle), a Japanese saddle
- Kura (storehouse), a traditional Japanese storehouse
- Kura (deity), a god from 3rd millennium Ebla
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.