From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the|
South Dakota House of Representatives
from the 15th district
|Assumed office |
Serving with Jamie Smith
|Born||Sioux Falls, South Dakota, U.S.|
|Alma mater||South Dakota State University (BS)|
Linda Duba is an American politician and educator, currently serving as a member of the South Dakota House of Representatives. With Jamie Smith, Duba represents the 15th district, which covers Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Duba is an Educational Assistant in the Sioux Falls School District. She is a former Citibank executive and Girls on the Run coordinator at EmBe. A member of the Democratic Party, Duba was elected on November 16, 2018 and took office in January 2019.
- "Linda Duba". Ballotpedia. Retrieved 2020-04-18.
- "The Voter's Self Defense System". Vote Smart. Retrieved 2020-04-18.
- "SDLRC - Representative Linda K. Duba - 2019". sdlegislature.gov. Retrieved 2020-04-18.
- Ferguson, Dana (2018-05-26). "Sioux Falls area voters to seat 2 legislative hopefuls in primary". The Argus Leader.
- Watch, Bart Pfankuch South Dakota News. "Women to have 'larger voice' in 2019 Legislature". Capital Journal. Retrieved 2020-04-18.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.