From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
- African United Democratic Party (AUDP)
- Communist Party of Swaziland
- Inhlava Party (previously Inhlava Forum)
- Ngwane National Liberatory Congress (NNLC)
- Ngwane Socialist Revolutionary Party (NGWASOREP)
- Peoples' United Democratic Movement (PUDEMO)
- Sive Siyinqaba National Movement
- Swaziland Democratic Party (SWADEPA)
- Swaziland National Front (SWANAFRO)
- Swaziland National Progressive Party (SNPP)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.