From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lushun South Road (Chinese: 旅顺南路) is one of the three highways connecting the Naval Port in Lushun, Dalian City, Liaoning Province, China, with downtown Dalian. It is the last part of China National Highway 202, which runs from Hegang to Lushun via Jiamusi, Tonghua and Dandong, and is about 32 kilometers long. .
- Lushun North Road
- From Lushun to the north, via Shuishiying, then heading east, parallel to the Bohai Sea coast, via Dalian Airport to Dalian
- Lushun Middle Road
- From Lushun to the northeast, through the mountains, via Huanghe Road to Dalian
- Lushun South Road
- From Lushun, via Baiyin Mountain Tunnel, along the Yellow Sea coast, to Dalian
Lushun South Road is the most beautiful highway of the three, and passes through the livelier area of the city. It is about 32 kilometers long. It is the past part of China National Highway 202, which run from Hegang to Lushun via Jiamusi and Dandong.
On Lushun South Road, there are two tunnels. The tunnels to the direction of Lushun were completed during the Japanese period as one lane roads, while the tunnels to the direction of Dalian were made in the 21st century as two lane roads.
- Huangnichuan Tunnel (1,330 meters, in the direction of Dalian)
- Baiyin Mountain Tunnel (390 meters, in the direction of Dalian)
- Dongbei University of Finance and Economics and Xueyuan Square (turning to left here will come to Dalian Software Park)
- Dalian Maritime University
- Dalian Hi-Tech Zone
- Hekou Village and Xiaopingdao
- Dalian Software Park Phase 2 (Ascendas IT Park, Neusoft Group International Park and Dalian Tiandi Software Park)
- Huangnichuan Village
- Huangnichuan Dam and Huangnichuan Tunnel
- Longwangtang Subdistrict (turning to left here will come to Longwangtang Cherry Blossom Park, famous for its cherry trees that come into full bloom in late April)
- Guojia Village, Tahewan Beach and Blue Bay Resort (turning right here and going on Guoshui Highway, will come to Shuishiying)
- Dalian Medical University and Dalian University of Foreign Languages
- Baiyin Mountain Tunnel
- Downtown Lushun and Baiyu Hill
The Modern Photo Album:
- The 100th Anniversary Issue of the Lushun Middle School Records (2008)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.