From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Shipov at the 2011 European Championships
|Native name||Максим Алексеевич Шипов|
|Full name||Maxim Alexeyevich Shipov|
|Former country(ies) represented||Russia|
|Born||10 May 1987|
Moscow, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||1.67 m (5 ft 5 1⁄2 in)|
|Coach||Elena Tchaikovskaia, Vladimir Kotin, Marina Kudriavtseva, Igor Rusakov|
|Skating club||Kochavim on the ice, Kiryat Shmona|
|ISU personal best scores|
2010 Nebelhorn Trophy
Maxim Alexeyevich Shipov (Russian: Максим Алексеевич Шипов; born 10 May 1987, in Moscow) is a Russian-born figure skater who competed mainly for Israel. Shipov represented Russia at one international competition, the 2005 Skate Israel. After switching to Israel and sitting out the mandatory wait period, he began appearing internationally for Israel in 2007. A three-time Israeli national champion, he competed at eight ISU Championships and qualified to the free skate at the 2011 European Championships in Bern, Switzerland.
|Season||Short program||Free skating|
|Russian Jr. Champ.||10th|
- "Maxim SHIPOV: 2010/2011". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 16 August 2011.
- "Maxim SHIPOV: 2009/2010". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 25 September 2009.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- "Maxim SHIPOV: 2008/2009". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 28 May 2009.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- "Maxim SHIPOV: 2007/2008". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 14 May 2008.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- "Competition Results: Maxim SHIPOV". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on 13 March 2016.
- "Максим Алексеевич Шипов" [Maxim Alexeyevich Shipov] (in Russian). fskate.ru.
- "2006 Russian Junior Championships Results". Figure Skating Federation of Russia. Archived from the original on 9 September 2012. Retrieved 31 December 2009.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.