From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Died||October 30, 1979 (aged 60)|
Mickey McBan (February 27, 1919 – October 30, 1979) was an American child actor. He began his acting career at the age of four and specialized in portraying the everyday youngster in many films. McBan never made the transition to portraying adults and his screen career was already over by 1929.
- Daytime Wives (1923)
- Not a Drum Was Heard (1924)
- Untamed Youth (1924)
- Hot Water (1924)
- Peter Pan (1924)
- The Splendid Road (1925)
- The Splendid Crime (1926)
- Beau Geste (1926)
- Moonland (1926)
- The Return of Peter Grimm (1926)
- The Way of All Flesh (1927)
- What Every Girl Should Know (1927)
- Sorrell and Son (1927)
- Father and Son (1929)
- John Holmstrom, The Moving Picture Boy: An International Encyclopaedia from 1895 to 1995, Norwich, Michael Russell, 1996, p. 91.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.