From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mills, Rhines, Bellman & Nordhoff was an architectural firm in Toledo, Ohio. The firm or its individual partners designed a number of buildings that are listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places for their architecture.
It designed buildings in Massachusetts and Missouri for the Willys-Overland Motors company.
Works include (with attribution):
- Campbell Baking Company, in Waterloo, Iowa (Mills, Rhines, Bellman & Nordhoff), NRHP-listed.
- Central YMCA, 1110 Jefferson Ave., Toledo, Ohio (Mills,Rhines,Bellman & Nordhoff), NRHP-listed
- National Home, Daughters of America, 652 N. Sandusky St., Tiffin, Ohio (Mills, Rhines, Bellman & Nordoff), NRHP-listed
- Willy's Overland Block, 151-157 Chestnut and 10-20 Winter Sts., Springfield, Massachusetts (Mills,Rhines,Bellman & Hordhoff), NRHP-listed
- Willys-Overland Building, 2300 Locust St., St. Louis, Missouri (Mills, Rhines, Bellman & Nordhoff), NRHP-listed
- One or more works in the Englewood Historic District, roughly bounded by W. Bancroft, Lawrence, Oakwood, Hoag, and Detroit Streets, Toledo, Ohio (Mill, Rhines, Bellman and Norhoff), NRHP-listed
- Mather Estate House, Perrysburg, Ohio, also known as Belle Alliance.
- "George Stratford Mills of 2268 Scottwood". Old West End Toledo. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
- "George Stratford Mills". Woodlawn Cemetery & Arboretum. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 30, 2016.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- Downtown Springfield MRA
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.