From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Hubert Bourlon |
|Written by||Maxime Boucheron (operetta) |
|Starring||Josette Day |
|Music by||Jacques Belasco|
|Cinematography||Georges Asselin |
|Edited by||Henriette Wurtzer|
Les Productions Cinématographiques
|Société des Films Vega|
Miss Helyett is a 1933 French comedy film directed by Hubert Bourlon and Jean Kemm and starring Josette Day, Jim Gérald and Roger Bourdin. It is based on Miss Helyett an 1891 opérette by Edmond Audran and Maxime Boucheron.
The film's sets were designed by Jean d'Eaubonne.
- Josette Day as Miss Helyett
- Jim Gérald as Le professeur Smithson
- Roger Bourdin as Paul Landrin
- Germaine Reuver as La señora
- Fred Pasquali as Puycardas
- Turgot as Un ami
- Renée Devilder as Norette
- Simone Mareuil as Lolotte
- Janette Julia as Toto
- Dan Etche as Alonza
- Anne-Marie Leducq as Lisette
- Anita Palacine as Jeannette
- Robert Lepers as James
- Robert Pizani as Bacarel
- Renée Piat
- Goble p.18
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.