From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
Tonstduio Bauer, Ludwigsburg
|Steve Kuhn chronology|
The Allmusic review by Ken Dryden awarded the album 3 stars stating "This is one of Steve Kuhn's more unusual studio sessions, which was recorded for ECM in 1977. At times, the pianist seems less like a post-bop musician and more like someone dabbling in new-age music".
- All compositions by Steve Kuhn except as indicated.
- "The Rain Forest" - 6:13
- "Oceans in the Sky" - 5:07
- "Catherine" (Harvie Swartz) - 5:34
- "Bittersweet Passages" - 4:54
- "Deep Tango" - 7:27
- "Motility / The Child is Gone" - 7:21
- "A Danse for One" - 3:03
- "Places I've Never Been" (Swartz) - 4:52
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.