From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Tamil Nadu, India
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||TN-19 AE|
As of 2011[update] India census, Nandivaram-Guduvancheri had a population of 44,098. Males constitute 51% of the population and females 49%. Nandivaram-Guduvancheri has an average literacy rate of 79%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 85%, and female literacy is 74%. In Nandivaram-Guduvancheri, 10% of the population is under 6 years of age
- Nandeeswarar Temple
- Puthupalaiyuthu Amman Temple nandivaram
- Thiru Veedi Amman Temple
- Sri Ramabhaktha Mangala Anjenayar Temple
- Angala Parameshwari temple nandivaram
- vilaiyattuvinayakar temple nandivaram
- Dropathi amman temple nandivaram
- nandhi vinayakar temple nandivaram
- karpagavinayagar temple nandivaram
- நந்திவரம் அரசு பெண்கள் மேல்நிலைப் பள்ளி
- Panchayat Union Primary School Nandivaram
- Govt Boys High school Nandhivaram
- Kamarajapuram Primary School nandivaram
- Govt Boys Higher secondary school
- Govt Girls Higher secondary school
- SIP Academy - An Abacus School
- "Census of India 2011: Data from the 2011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2011.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.