From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed.Find sources: "Old Iron" – news · newspapers · books · scholar · JSTOR (March 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Directed by||Tom Walls|
|Written by||Ben Travers|
|Produced by||Tom Walls|
|Starring||Tom Walls |
|Edited by||Lynn Harrison|
|Music by||Louis Levy|
Tom Walls Productions
|Distributed by||British Lion Film|
- Tom Walls as Sir Henry Woodstock
- Eva Moore as Lady Woodstock
- Cecil Parker as Barnett
- Richard Ainley as Harry Woodstock
- David Tree as Michael
- Veronica Rose as Lorna Barnett
- Enid Stamp-Taylor as Eileen Penshaw
- Leslie Perrins as Richard Penshaw
- Arthur Wontner as Judge
- Henry Hewitt as Wilfred
- O.B. Clarence as Gordon
- "Old Iron (1938)". BFI. Retrieved 12 March 2020.
- Wood p.99
- Low, Rachael. Filmmaking in 1930s Britain. George Allen & Unwin, 1985.
- Wood, Linda. British Films, 1927-1939. British Film Institute, 1986.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.