From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||January 12, 1983|
Shadowbrook Studio, Irvington, New York
|Stan Getz chronology|
The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow stated: "This duet session is as much pianist Albert Dailey's date as Stan Getz's. Getz lets Dailey, who died a little over a year later, dominate the music and the lyrical pianist comes up with some fresh ideas during the standards set".
- "Confirmation" (Charlie Parker) - 5:24
- "A Child Is Born" (Thad Jones) - 5:19
- "Tune Up" (Miles Davis) - 5:41
- "Lover Man" (Jimmy Davis, Ram Ramirez, Jimmy Sherman) - 6:54
- "A Night in Tunisia" (Dizzy Gillespie, Frank Paparelli) - 5:26
- "Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most" (Tommy Wolf, Fran Landesman) - 6:30
- "'Round Midnight" (Thelonious Monk, Cootie Williams, Bernie Hanighen) - 7:32
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.