From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Poonamallee is a state assembly constituency in Tiruvallur district in Tamil Nadu. The seat is reserved for candidates from the Scheduled Castes. It comprises portions of the Poonamallee and Thiruvallur taluks and is a part of the Thiruvallur constituency for national elections to the Parliament of India.
Elections and winners in the constituency are listed below:
|MNM||A. Jagadish Kumar||11,772||4.60||4.60|
|AMMK||T. A. Elumalai||14,804||5.78||5.78|
|NTK||P. Bharathi Priya||10,871||4.24||3.17|
|NOTA||None of the Above||3,168||1.24||0.12|
|DMK gain from AIADMK||Swing|
- "Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Constituency Map". Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly. Retrieved 23 January 2017.
- "Tamil Nadu - Final Notification & Order" (PDF). Delimitation Commission of India. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- "Tamil Nadu Election Results". CNN-IBN. Retrieved 2011-05-13.
- "2016 Tamil Nadu General Election: Constituency Data Summary" (PDF). Election Commission of India. p. 5. Retrieved 27 May 2016.
- "TTV announce AMMK first candidate list". The Hindu. 17 March 2019. Retrieved 30 March 2019.
- "Statistical reports of assembly elections". Election Commission of India. Archived from the original on October 5, 2010. Retrieved July 8, 2010.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.