From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Port of Lost Dreams|
|Directed by||Frank R. Strayer|
|Produced by||Maury M. Cohen|
|Edited by||Roland D. Reed|
|Distributed by||Chesterfield Pictures|
|October 15, 1934|
- William Boyd as Lars Christensen
- Lola Lane as Molly Deshon / Molly Clark Christensen
- George F. Marion as Capt. Morgan Rock
- Edward Gargan as Porky the Freda's 'Crew'
- Harold Huber as Louis Constolos
- Robert Elliott as Lt. Andersen
- Evelyn Carter Carrington as Mother McGee, Bar Owner
- Charles C. Wilson as Warden
- Robert Frazer as Radio Announcer
- Lafe McKee as Justice of the Peace
- Lew Kelly as First Hospital Detective
- Eddie Phillips as Constolos' Lawyer
- Pitts p.100-1
- Michael R. Pitts. Poverty Row Studios, 1929–1940: An Illustrated History of 55 Independent Film Companies, with a Filmography for Each. McFarland & Company, 2005.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.