From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up procedure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Procedure may refer to:
- Procedure (term) (in telecommunications jargon)
- Medical procedure
- Instructions or recipes, a set of commands that show how to achieve some result, such as to prepare or make something
- Procedure (business), specifying parts of a business process
- Standard operating procedure, a step-by-step instruction to achieve some result, used in industry and military
- Legal procedure, the body of law and rules used in the administration of justice in the court system, including:
- Parliamentary procedure, a set of rules governing meetings
- Procedure (computer science), also termed a subroutine, function, or subprogram
- Stored procedure, a subroutine in the data dictionary of a relational database
- The Procedure, an American hardcore band
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.