From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|タイムボカンシリーズ タイムパトロール隊 オタスケマン|
(Taimubokanshirīzu Taimupatorōru-tai Otasukeman)
|Genre||Adventure, Science Fiction|
|Anime television series|
|Directed by||Hiroshi Sasagawa|
|Produced by||Kenji Yoshida|
|Written by||Yū Yamamoto|
|Music by||Masaaki Jinbo|
|Original network||Fuji TV|
|Original run||February 2, 1980 – January 31, 1981|
Rescueman, known in Japan as Time Patrol Tai Otasukeman (タイムボカンシリーズ タイムパトロール隊 オタスケマン, Taimubokanshirīzu Taimupatorōru-tai Otasukeman), is the fourth in the Time Bokan series. Burning with ambitions to become the most beautiful woman, the most renowned scientist, and the greatest hero the world has ever known, three villains - Atasha, Sekobitchi and Duwarusuki - join forces. The trio appear as Time Patrollers, the keepers and protectors of the annals of history. But this is only a cover for the trio, as the villains are league with a nefarious leader, who is trying to alter the course of history to suit his desires. Under the instructions of the leader, the trio travel in time with the aim of tampering with recorded history. Only Hikaru and Nana, disguised as the Rescuemen, stand between the villains and their goals.
- Atasha - Noriko Ohara
- Sekobicchi - Jōji Yanami
- Dowalsuki - Kazuya Tatekabe
- Gekigasuki - Masayuki Yamamoto
See also: List of Rescueman episodes
- タイムボカンシリーズ タイムパトロール隊 オタスケマン. Tatsunoko Production (in Japanese). Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "Tatsunoko Pro". Tatsunoko Productions. Retrieved 2008-10-06.
- "オタスケマン キャラクター". Web.archive.org. 2008-12-18. Archived from the original on December 18, 2008. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "オタスケマン ダイジェスト". Web.archive.org. 2008-12-18. Archived from the original on December 18, 2008. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.