From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Reverse the Charges|
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||September 19, 1991, and January 28, 1992|
|Studio||Sear Sound, NYC|
|Etta Jones chronology|
The AllMusic review by Scott Yanow stated "Etta Jones and Houston Person always made for a potent team. Jones, like Big Joe Turner, had the knack for turning everything into a blues even when the chord changes were radically different, and Person's bluesy tenor egged her on to some of her finest singing ... Jones' soulful delivery made each song sound like a logical part of her repertoire".
- "Ma! He's Making Eyes at Me" (Con Conrad, Sidney Clare) – 5:32
- "Say It Isn't So" (Irving Berlin) – 5:22
- "Undecided" (Sid Robin, Charlie Shavers) – 5:42
- "Someone to Watch Over Me" (George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin) – 5:12
- "Reverse the Charges" (Mary Lou Williams, Paul Francis Webster) – 4:47
- "P.S. I Love You" (Gordon Jenkins, Johnny Mercer) – 6:01
- "I Could Have Danced All Night" (Frederick Loewe, Alan Jay Lerner) – 3:11
- "Perdido" (Juan Tizol, Ervin Drake, Hans Lengsfelder) – 4:58
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.