From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edouard Charles "Rolla" Norman (1889–1971) was a French stage and film actor.
- The Assassination of the Duke of Guise (1908)
- The Advocate (1925)
- The Last Fort (1928)
- The Vein (1928)
- The Great Passion (1928)
- The Yellow Dog (1932)
- Antoinette (1932)
- A Star Disappears (1932)
- The House of Mystery (1933)
- Cease Firing (1934)
- The Mysteries of Paris (1935)
- The Two Boys (1936)
- The Porter from Maxim's (1939)
- Notre Dame van de sloppen (1940)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.