From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinai Hospital may refer to:
- South Sinai Hospital, Sharm el-Sheik, Egypt
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Sinai Hospital (Detroit), Michigan, USA
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce Township, Michigan, USA
- Mount Sinai Hospital (Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA
- Cedars Sinai Hospital, Los Angeles, California, USA
- Sinai Health System, Toronto, Ontario, Canada; a hospital system
- Sinai Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA; a hospital system
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.