From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Armand Schaefer|
|Produced by||Willis Kent (producer) (uncredited)|
|Edited by||Ethel Davey|
Sinister Hands is a 1932 American film directed by Armand Schaefer.
A millionaire is murdered at a séance at a fortune-teller's home. Detective Capt Herbert Devlin, played by Jack Mulhall, and Detective Watkins investigate the crime only to discover all attendees have a motive.
- Jack Mulhall as Detective Capt. Herbert Devlin
- Phyllis Barrington as Ruth Frazer
- Crauford Kent as Judge David McLeod
- Mischa Auer as Swami Yomurda
- Louis Natheaux as Nick Genna
- Gertrude Messinger as Betty Lang
- Lloyd Ingraham as John Frazer
- James P. Burtis as Detective Watkins
- Phillips Smalley as Richard Lang
- Helen Foster as Vivian Rogers
- Lillian West as Mrs. Lang
- Fletcher Norton as Monroe, the Butler
- Bess Flowers as Mary Browne
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.