From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TIR, Tir, or tir in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tir, tir or TIR may refer to:
- The French term for Schützenfest, a target-shooting competition
- The modern Persian name for the Zoroastrian god Tishtrya
- Tir (month), the fourth month (the first month of summer) in the Iranian calendar named for Tishtrya
- Tir (god), the ancient Armenian god of wisdom, written language, etc.
- Tabar, Iran, a village in North Khorasan Province
- Occasional spelling of the Old Norse theonym Týr
- A woman thrall in Old Norse society
- Tir (demon), one of the sons of Iblis
- Total internal reflection
- Tigrinya language, ISO 639 code
- Tirupati Airport, IATA code
- Translocated intimin receptor, used by enteropathogenic Escherichia coli (EPEC)
- The TIR Convention, of road transportation (Transports Internationaux Routiers, International Road Transport)
- Toll-Interleukin receptor
- Total indicator reading in metrology
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.