From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Died||9 January 2018 (aged 86)|
|Other names||Terry Marsh|
- Rush Hour 2 (2001)
- The Green Mile (1999)
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- Clear and Present Danger (1994)
- Basic Instinct (1992)
- Havana (1990)
- The Hunt for Red October (1990)
- Bert Rigby, You're a Fool (1989)
- Haunted Honeymoon (1986)
- To Be or Not to Be (1983)
- The World's Greatest Lover (1977)
- A Bridge Too Far (1977)
- The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes' Smarter Brother (1975)
- The Glass Menagerie (1973) (TV)
- The MacKintosh Man (1973) (as Terry Marsh)
Marsh won two Academy Awards for Best Art Direction and was nominated for two more:
He has also been nominated for three BAFTA Awards for Best Production Design:
- "Oscar-winning UK production designer Terence Marsh dies aged 86". Screendaily.com. Retrieved 16 January 2018.
- Vincent LoBrutto (1992). By Design: Interviews with Film Production Designers. Praeger. p. 1. ISBN 978-0-275-94031-7.
- "IMDb.com: Terence Marsh - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 26 December 2008.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.