From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Jones Family in Hollywood|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Malcolm St. Clair|
|Produced by||John Stone|
|Screenplay by||Harold Tarshis|
|Story by||Joseph Hoffman|
|Music by||Gene Rose|
|Edited by||Fred Allen|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
The Jones Family in Hollywood is a 1939 American comedy film directed by Malcolm St. Clair and written by Harold Tarshis. The film stars Jed Prouty, Spring Byington, Kenneth Howell, George Ernest, June Carlson and Florence Roberts. The film was released on June 2, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
- Jed Prouty as John Jones
- Spring Byington as Mrs. John Jones
- Kenneth Howell as Jack Jones
- George Ernest as Roger Jones
- June Carlson as Lucy Jones
- Florence Roberts as Granny Jones
- Billy Mahan as Bobby Jones
- William Tracy as Danny Regan
- June Gale as Alice Morley
- Marvin Stephens as Tommy McGuire
- Hamilton MacFadden as Director Townsend
- Matt McHugh as Charlie
- "The Jones Family in Hollywood (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- Sandra Brennan. "The Jones Family in Hollywood (1939) - Malcolm St. Clair | Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related". AllMovie. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "The Jones Family in Hollywood". Afi.com. 1939-02-06. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.