From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Man Who Dared|
|Directed by||Crane Wilbur|
|Produced by||Bryan Foy|
|Screenplay by||Lee Katz|
|Story by||Lucien Hubbard|
|Music by||Howard Jackson|
|Cinematography||Arthur L. Todd|
|Edited by||Harold McLernon|
|Distributed by||Warner Bros.|
The Man Who Dared is a 1939 American crime film directed by Crane Wilbur and written by Lee Katz . The film stars Jane Bryan, Charley Grapewin, Henry O'Neill, Johnny Russell, Elisabeth Risdon and James McCallion. The film was released by Warner Bros. on June 3, 1939.
- Jane Bryan as Marge Carter
- Charley Grapewin as Ulysses Porterfield
- Henry O'Neill as Matthew Carter
- Johnny Russell as Ted Carter
- Elisabeth Risdon as Jessie Carter
- James McCallion as Ralph Carter
- Dickie Jones as Bill Carter
- Frederic Tozere as Stephen Palmer
- John Gallaudet as Nick Bartel
- Grace Stafford as Mary McCrary
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.