From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Man at Midnight|
|Directed by||Harry Lachman|
|Produced by||Manuel Chavez|
|Music by||René Mercier|
|Distributed by||Les Films Armor|
|17 August 1931|
The Man at Midnight (French: Le monsieur de minuit) is a 1931 French comedy film directed by Harry Lachman and starring Jean Weber, Josseline Gaël and Marcel Simon. It was the French-language version of the British film Almost a Honeymoon.
- Jean Weber as Raoul de Saint=Auban
- Josseline Gaël as Arlette
- Marcel Simon as Jean
- Jules Moy as Isaac Dupont
- Odette Talazac as Poupette
- Jean Gobet as Durand-Toucourt
- Jean Guilton as Le chauffeur
- Louis Vonelly as Le monsieur
- Manzoni as Le chanteur
- Stephen Weber as Le chansonnier
- Léon Courtois as L'huissier
- Cook p.514
- Cook, Samantha. Writers and production artists. St James Press, 1993.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.