From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Men in My Life|
|Studio album by|
|Label||Three Cherries Records|
|Lena Horne chronology|
At the 31st Grammy Awards, Horne was nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Jazz Vocal Performance - Female, for her performance on this album.
- "I Wish I'd Met You" (Johnny Mandel, Richard Rodney Bennett, Frank Underwood) (With Sammy Davis Jr.) - 4.15
- "Ours" (Porter) - 3.20
- "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" (Cole Porter) - 3.35
- "A Fine Romance" (Jerome Kern, Dorothy Fields) - 3.10
- "Roundabout" (Vernon Duke, Ogden Nash) - 3.45
- "September Song" (Maxwell Anderson, Kurt Weill) - 3.45
- "Joy" (Gerry Niewood) - 4.32
- "Close Enough for Love" (Mandel, Paul Williams) - 4.07
- "I Won't Leave You Again" (Rodney Jones) (With Joe Williams) - 5.05
- "The Eagle and Me" (Harold Arlen, Yip Harburg) - 3.05
- "When I Fall in Love" (Victor Young, Edward Heyman) - 4.09
- "Look to the Rainbow" (Burton Lane, Harburg) - 4.36
- "It Could Happen to You" (Johnny Burke, Jimmy Van Heusen) - 2.06
- "Sing My Heart" (Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 2.55
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.