From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Mine with the Iron Door|
|Directed by||David Howard|
|Written by||Harold Bell Wright (novel)|
|Produced by||Sol Lesser|
Henry B. Walthall
|Cinematography||Frank B. Good|
|Edited by||Arthur Hilton|
|Music by||Abe Meyer|
Sol Lesser Productions
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
The Mine with the Iron Door is a 1936 American adventure western film directed by David Howard and starring Richard Arlen, Cecilia Parker and Henry B. Walthall. It is an adaptation of Harold Bell Wright's novel of the same title which had previously been turned into a 1924 silent The Mine with the Iron Door.
- Richard Arlen as Bob Harvey
- Cecilia Parker as Marta Hill
- Henry B. Walthall as David Burton
- Stanley Fields as Dempsey
- Spencer Charters as Thad Hill
- Charles C. Wilson as Pitkins
- Barbara Bedford as Secretary
- Horace Murphy as Garage Man
- Buck the Dog as Buck
- Lester Dorr as Minor Role
- Earl Gibbs as Indian
- Goble p.868
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.