From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||S. Sylvan Simon|
|Written by||Mary Roberts Rinehart|
|Screenplay by||Harry Ruskin|
in The Saturday Evening Post
by Mary Roberts Rinehart
|Produced by||Orville O. Dull|
|Edited by||Robert Kern|
|Music by||David Snell|
- Marjorie Main as Miss Letitia "Tish" Carberry
- ZaSu Pitts as Aggie Pilkington
- Aline MacMahon as Lizzie Wilkins
- Lee Bowman as Charles "Charlie" Sands, Tish's nephew
- Guy Kibbee as Judge Horace Bowser
- Susan Peters as Cora Edwards Bowzer
- Virginia Grey as Katherine "Kit" Bowser Sands
- Richard Quine as Theodore "Ted" Bowser
The film made $576,000 in the US and Canada and $112,000 elsewhere, earning the studio a profit of $160,000.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.