From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up underbelly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Underbelly is the side of something that is not normally seen. Figuratively, it means a vulnerable or weak part, similar to the term Achilles' heel, or alternatively, a hidden, illicit side of society.
This term could refer to:
- Underbelly (TV series), an Australian true crime drama television series, that borrows the title of the book series by journalists John Silvester and Andrew Rule and is primarily based on other works by the same authors:
- Underbelly (series 1), a 2008 Australian television drama mini-series and first in the franchise
- Underbelly: A Tale of Two Cities, a 2009 Australian drama mini-series prequel to the franchise
- Underbelly: The Golden Mile, a 2010 Australian drama mini-series prequel in succession to Tale
- Underbelly: Razor, a 2011 Australian drama mini-series, fourth in the franchise
- Underbelly: Badness, a 2012 Australian drama mini-series, fifth in the franchise
- Underbelly: Squizzy, a 2013 Australian drama mini-series, sixth in the franchise
- Underbelly Files, an Australian drama mini-series trilogy that continues the original Underbelly series. It consists of four 2-hour length telemovies titled:
- Underbelly NZ: Land of the Long Green Cloud, a 2011 New Zealand spin-off of the Australian series
- Fat Tony & Co., an Australian true crime drama television series and the unbranded sequel to the first series
- Notes from the Underbelly, an American television sitcom
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.