From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Some content of this page may be outdated, and should be revised.|
|— Wikipedian ♂ —|
|Born||13 November 1987|
Kolkata (then known as "Calcutta")
|Name in real life||Tito Dutta|
|Time zone||Indian standard time (UTC+5:30 hours)|
|Current time||Current time for UTC+5:30 is 14:49|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
|Weight||67 kg (148 lb; 10 st 8 lb)|
|Family and friends|
|Education and employment|
|Employer||Centre for Internet and Society|
|Primary school||New Child's World, Kolkata|
|High school||Jagadbandhu Institution|
|College||City College, Kolkata|
|Hobbies, favourites and beliefs|
Jukti Takko Aar Gappo
Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
See my IMDb profile
|Books||See my Goodreads profile|
(or 2017 reading challenge)
|Joined||April 11, 2011|
|First edit||13 April 2011|
|File mover||24 July 2012|
|Pending changes reviewer||9 July 2012|
|Rollbacker||22 May 2012|
Right removed after using in a content dispute: 10 July 2012
Right re-granted: 10 July 2012 after considering it a grey area (see rationale)
|Administrator||19 January 2015|
|90,000+ (see here)|
|Signature||Tito Dutta (talk)|
My name is Tito Dutta. I am an administrator on English Wikipedia. I am from Kolkata, but as of February 2018, I am in Bangalore. I've been editing Wikipedia since 2011. Before that I was mainly editing anonymously. I have a doppleganger account User:Tito Dutta (the userpage redirects to this page).
Learn more about me here. . .
|Foods and drinks|
If you are fond of stats, please scroll down to the bottom of the page and check #User toolbox to see how many blunders I have made
Some of my best contributions to Wikipedia are—
- India-related content editing and improving
- Swami Vivekananda-related articles
- WP:Deceased Wikipedians redesign (I wish to improve it more)
- Works related to Bengali film and theatre
- Participation at Noticeboard for India-related topics
I have participated in multiple real-life events of Wikipedia/Wikimedia, including Wikimedia India Conference 2014. I am
Here are a few essays I have written:
Here are a few news articles discussing my works:
- "पीजी जूलॉजी विभाग में एक दिवसीय समागम का आयोजन" (in Hindi). 12 November 2016. (archived copy)
- "వికీపీడియాతో విజ్ఞాన విప్లవం". Andhra Bhoomi (in Telugu). 11 December 2016. (archived copy)
- "విజ్ఞాన నిధి వికీపీడియా." Namasthe Telangana (in Telugu). 11 December 2016. (archived copy)
- "Wikipedia event in Mangalore". Vijaya Karnataka (in Kannada). 18 December 2016.
- "Salem, Tamil Nadu". The Hindu. 9 December 2017.
last updated 21 October 2019, please "zoom in" (Ctrl++ on computer, or Zoom on Android) if needed
The best option to contact me is my Wikipedia talk page.
You may send me email too clicking here (you need to sign in to your Wikipedia account to use this option. But use this option if it is really personal or important.)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.