From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Live album by |
Tim Berne's Paraphrase
|Tim Berne chronology|
The AllMusic review awarded the album 4 stars. In Jazziz, Steve Dollar wrote "The music burns but it also makes sense. Juggling alto and baritone saxophones, Berne zooms between incandescent bits of overblowing and tenderly articulated phrases, upper-register soul crys and thunderclap bursts of notes, while sustaining both formidable drive and cliche-free logic".
|The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings|||
- "Poetic License" (Tom Rainey) – 19:59
- "Piano Justice" (Tim Berne) – 30:41
- "I Can't Wait 'Till Tomorrow" (Drew Gress) – 23:10
- Tim Berne discography, accessed October 15, 2014
- Allmusic Review accessed October 15, 2014
- Dollar, S., Jazziz, March 1998, Volume 15 No. 3, p.78
- Cook, Richard; Brian Morton (2008). The Penguin Guide to Jazz Recordings. The Penguin Guide to Jazz (9th ed.). London: Penguin. p. 122. ISBN 978-0-14-103401-0.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.