From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Waddon in Greater London
|Local authority||London Borough of Croydon|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|Original company||London, Brighton & South Coast Railway|
|Pre-grouping||London, Brighton & South Coast Railway|
Waddon railway station is in the London Borough of Croydon in south London. The station and all trains serving it are operated by Southern. It is in Travelcard Zone 5, between West Croydon and Wallington, and is 11 miles 40 chains (18.51 km) down the line from London Bridge measured via Forest Hill.
The typical off-peak service (Monday to Saturday) from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Bridge semi-fast
- 4tph to London Victoria via Norbury calling at all stations.
- 6tph to Sutton
- 2tph to Epsom
- 2tph to Epsom Downs
- 6tph to West Croydon
|Preceding station||Following station|
Sutton & Mole Valley Lines
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Yonge, John (November 2008) . Jacobs, Gerald (ed.). Railway Track Diagrams 5: Southern & TfL (3rd ed.). Bradford on Avon: Trackmaps. map 22. ISBN 978-0-9549866-4-3.
- Glover, John (2001). Southern Electric. Hersham: Ian Allan. p. 141. ISBN 0 7110 2807 9.
- https://www.networkrail.co.uk/running-the-railway/timetabling/electronic-national-rail-timetable/ (Timetable No. 172, May 2018)
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.