From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|We Who Are Young|
|Directed by||Harold S. Bucquet|
|Produced by||Seymour Nebenzal|
|Screenplay by||Dalton Trumbo|
|Music by||Bronislau Kaper|
Daniele Amfitheatrof (uncredited)
John F. Seitz (uncredited)
|Edited by||Howard O'Neill|
|July 19, 1940|
- Lana Turner as Margy Brooks
- John Shelton as William Brooks
- Gene Lockhart as C. B. Beamis
- Grant Mitchell as Jones
- Henry Armetta as Tony
- Jonathan Hale as Braddock
- Clarence Wilson as R. Glassford
- Ian Wolfe as Judge
- Hal K. Dawson as Salesman
- John Butler as Mr. Peabody
- Irene Seidner as Mrs. Weinstock
- Charles Lane as Perkins
- Horace McMahon as Foreman
According to MGM records the film earned $297,000 in the US and Canada and $136,000 elsewhere resulting in a loss of $103,000.
- The Eddie Mannix Ledger, Los Angeles: Margaret Herrick Library, Center for Motion Picture Study.
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.