From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Alfred L. Werker|
|Written by||Lou Breslow|
|Produced by||Sol M. Wurtzel|
|Edited by||Alex Troffey|
|Music by||Leigh Harline|
Cyril J. Mockridge
|Distributed by||Twentieth Century Fox|
Whispering Ghosts is a 1942 American mystery film directed by Alfred L. Werker and starring Milton Berle, Brenda Joyce and John Shelton.[failed verification] The film concerns a group of people who try to solve a murder.
An unusual group of people gather on the wreck of a ship and try to solve a murder committed more than a decade earlier.
- Milton Berle as H. H. Van Buren
- Brenda Joyce as Elizabeth Woods
- John Shelton as David Courtland
- John Carradine as Norbert
- Willie Best as Euclid Brown
- Edmund MacDonald as Jerry Gilpin
- Arthur Hohl as Inspector Norris
- Grady Sutton as Jonathan Flack
- Milton Parsons as Dr. Walter Bascomb
- Abner Biberman as Mack Wolf
- Renie Riano as Meg
- Charles Halton as Attorney Mark Gruber
- Harry Hayden as Conroy
- Frank Faylen as Curly the Announcer
- Jack Gargan as Shadow
- George Offerman Jr. as Chuck the Mechanic
- Marvin Stephens as Page Boy
Text is available under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license; additional terms may apply.
Images, videos and audio are available under their respective licenses.